I had to ponder this Gift Bag a few days and then it all came together when I chose Fresh Freesia as the card base. Cloud Cover can be tricky to work with, but I think the Balance is Back! I used Florals in Bloom Designer Paper which is ON SALE!! Item 165175 $12.50 Sale price $10.63.
I pulled in Cloud Cover, Fresh Freesia, Secret Sea and Granny Apple Green. I used the Color Lifter to lighten the Secret Sea Flowers on the Cake. I SHOULD have used Garden Green for the leaves....but I had been coloring with Granny Apple Green all day and forgot to switch. This embossing folder is retired, but I wanted to show how Embossing Designer paper and card stock TOGETHER for a unique look. If your paper has LARGE images choose a SMALL pattern folder to accent both papers.
LOOK at ALL the colors in this Designer paper....NOT in every sheet of paper. This sheet for example has Cloud Cover, Fresh Freesia, Garden Green, Petunia Pop and Secret Sea,
Did you know? The Designer paper colors are listed on the Back of the cardboard sheet.
- Colors: Bubble Bath, Cloud Cover, Darling Duckling, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Peach Pie, Petunia Pop, Pretty In Pink, Secret Sea, Shy Shamrock, Strawberry Slush, Summer Splash, Timid Tiger
SHOP 24/7 at my website for this paper and MORE: kathyswanson.stampinup.net


No comments:
Post a Comment