Monday, August 17, 2026

Cute as a Bug Boxes.....

 More Cute as a Bug paper on our NEW Gable Boxes.  SO easy to decorate with Designer paper.  I used the NEW IN Color Gingham Gallery paper on the sides.  This paper should be back in stock the week of August 24th.  New In Color Golden Glow is a very close match with Crushed Curry.  Crisp Cantaloupe blends well with Petal Pink.  



Here is the front of the BOX with a Sentiment and a Mushroom accent.  Side of the Box with the Gingham paper.  


The Mushroom Box is so Earthy and love the Golden Glow Gingham on the sides.  These Mushroom Dies are a bit labor intensive but so worth it!


And here is the side with the Gingham paper.


Another Mushroom Gable Box and I wanted an Old Olive Green Contrast for the sides, so I searched thru my Retired paper and love this pattern for the sides.  


The sunlight when I took this picture almost makes this look blue.....but it is Old Olive and a perfect match.


These Gable Boxes can be decorated for all the Occasions!  168182  $10 for 10 Boxes.

The Sweet Bugs Bundle is still available 167002  $46.75 for Stamp set and Dies.  Check the PAPER Sale and grab some coordinating cardstock!  

SHOP 24/7 at my website:  kathyswanson.stampinup.net

 Colors: Basic Black, Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Cloud Cover, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pecan Pie, Petal Pink, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla

No comments:

Post a Comment