Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Bake Me a Cake!

 When I was little Birthdays were a DAY to celebrate with close Family and choose your cake flavor!  Mine was almost always Chocolate Cake with Chocolate frosting.  Betty Crocker was pretty new....so it was cool to use a cake mix.....times have changed for sure.  A Barbie Doll in a frosting Dress was always a far away dream!  I found a Retired Stamp set and Punch so Baked some Paper cakes for 2 NEW Birthday Bags for the Market.


Birthday are my Best sellers so trying to catch up on some new cards. This Retired Designer paper is so SUMMER.   Cake was colored with Blends. 



And this Crushed Curry Bag uses more Retired paper and a Daisy embossing folder ties the Cake Decor to this paper.  I had to cover s gap in the paper so the LARGE Daisy did the trick!



These Bags will hold Medium gifts....T-Shirt, Book, Lotions and lots of other options!


Come see me at the Market this Saturday and ALL the Saturdays thru October!  I have the NEW catalog to pass out!  SHOP 24/7 at my website:  kathyswanson.stampinup.net



No comments:

Post a Comment