Sunday, August 16, 2026

Cute as a Bug

 This week I'm working on some Cards and Boxes using this adorable designer paper!  Cute as a Bug 166994 is On Sale for $10.63!  While supplies last thru August 31st.  I spent Sunday crafting with the Cute as a Bug paper and Bundle.  For the First time I cut into the Mushroom patterned paper and used the Mushroom Dies......these turned out so CUTE!!


I cut the Mushroom in Crumb Cake first and then the Caps in Crushed Curry, Real Red and Mossy Meadow.  Pull colors from the Designer paper and Shades of colors.  I listed the paper colors at the bottom and the Red is actually Poppy Parade, but Real Red works as well.  I added the Cap and love the extra dimension this provides.


Next card features the Marching Ants with accents of Mossy Meadow and Old Olive.  Stamped the Ants and colored with Blends.


I love how this Worm turned out.....so elegant against a Mossy Meadow Circle on an Old Olive card base.  Out for a stroll and Spreading JOY!



This paper pattern is very Busy!  I grounded it with a strip of the Daisy pattern.  A simple Punch sentiment with a Single Ant for embellishment.  I will have these cards and MANY More this Saturday at the Market.  8-1pm.  The Sweet Bugs Bundle is still available 167002  $46.75 for Stamp set and Dies.  Check the PAPER Sale and grab some coordinating cardstock!  

SHOP 24/7 at my website:  kathyswanson.stampinup.net

 Colors: Basic Black, Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Cloud Cover, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pecan Pie, Petal Pink, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla

No comments:

Post a Comment