Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Brushed with Beauty

 Another Beautiful Designer paper ON SALE is Brushed with Beauty.  167082  ON SALE for $10.63 while supplies last thru August 31st.  I was iffy on this paper until I cut into it and started to pair with matching cardstock.  This paper leans very Feminine but add some Mossy Meadow and a Masculine card is made.  First up same paper pattern with Mossy Meadow or Petal Pink!  This paper had a Vintage Vibe and Very Vanilla for the base color.


I used the Friendly Foliage Dies to cut the leaves.  These Dies are on the Last chance list!  167023  $16.80,  The Stamp set is sold out.  SAD face, but the Dies really make a nice focal point on a card.  


And the Petal Pink!  Same Designer paper pattern and 2 different looks!  I used the Sweet Words and Labels Bundle for the Sentiment Frame.  167628  $52.00  LOVE these Dies!  The Sentiments are designed to pair with the Winnie the Pooh Suite of products.  These Dies also will cut out images in the Silly Old Bear 12X12 paper 167616  $13.00.


Another Die from the Sweet Words and Labels Bundle on the next 2 cards.  I had to do Tear and Turn so you could see 4 more paper patterns.  This Darling Duckling and Petal Pink could even be a Baby Card!  I added some Retired Petal Pink ribbon and Flowers cut with a Paper Pumpkin Add on Die.  Detailed Flora 168664  $13.00.  You must be a Paper Pumpkin subscriber to purchase these add on Dies. 


This is my FAVORITE paper pattern.  I struggles with choosing a card base from the below colors.  The stripes look Crumb Cake, but Crumb Cake is not listed and DID NOT compliment!  My mind kept saying Tip Top Taupe a long Retired IN color and I think its a perfect match!  Petal Pink strip of Cardstock and a Sprinkle of Flowers.  More cards are in the works and will be on the Card Rack at Independence Uptown Market Saturday 8am-1pm.   

Shop my Website:kathyswanson.stampinup.net

Don't miss the Paper Sale and the Last Chance products!

Colors: Calypso Coral, Darling Duckling, Early Espresso, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Secret Sea, Very Vanilla

No comments:

Post a Comment