I have made 40 new cards this week! Stampin' Up paper inspires me and I can't wait to show you the August Product of the Month paper next week. You can purchase the Product of the month item for $5 with a $75 minimum order. Anyway...time for the reveal of the finished cards using Moonlit Floral.....
First up I wanted to find my Butterfly Dies....a small one...I was not successful. But when paper is this gorgeous you do not want to detract your eye....so a Sentiment from a long ago Butterfly stamp set and a leaf die behind.
On this card I did not want to cover up the Golden Glow flowers....I added Golden Glow ribbon and Old Olive leaves. I think this Leaf Die is from a Past Paper Pumpkin Add on. Over the years many sets have leaf dies and we have had a few Leaf punches.....I love this sentiment so used it again!
This card is ALL out the paper! Sentiment and Ribbon accent.
When paper is the focal point finding a FANCY Die can really step it up a notch! And a few leaves to ground never hurts!
Same for this card....I had to add some more of these little Daisies. I mean they are in this paper! More leaves under the Sentiment.
This card on the Soft Seafoam card base gave me the opportunity to use Petunia Pop for this Blend colored focal point. And below I used ALL the Daisy Die cuts to decorate this card. I hope you try making multiples and let your creativity flow.....Moonlit Floral and many more papers are on sale until August 31st!
Shop my website for all your Paper needs! kathyswanson.stampinup.net
Shop the Independence Uptown Market every Saturday thru October 8-1pm.







No comments:
Post a Comment