I made so many cards with this paper yesterday I have to give you a 2nd look. More paper patterns and 2 new card base colors give this paper a NEW look! And Aug 19-21 you can earn 2X Rewards on your ONLINE order! Opt in and place at least a $20 order to earn 2X Rewards! Use these Rewards on your next order!
The Designer paper colors listed showed Lost Lagoon and there it is in the leaves of this pattern. Very Subtle until you add the card base and it POPS! I also used some of the NEW Gingham paper to accent. A scrap of ribbon in a scrap pile. Such a Happy card!
Same Paper Patterns on a Calypso Coral card base. I flipped the Gingham to the smaller check and another ribbon scrap.

Back to Lost Lagoon and the reverse side as an accent with another Pattern from Brushed Beauty. This card gives me Monet vibes!
Shop my website: kathyswanson.stampinup.net
Don't miss the Paper Sale and the Last Chance products! Earn 2XRewards 8/19-21.
Colors: Calypso Coral, Darling Duckling, Early Espresso, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Secret Sea, Very Vanilla




No comments:
Post a Comment