August has flown by and the Glow of Harvest Product of the Month is still available......Don't miss out on this Gorgeous paper! And it pairs beautifully with Radiant Foils coming in the Sept-Dec. catalog! Glow of Harvest is available for $5 with a $75 order. This paper is one sided and shimmering! It embosses like a dream. On this card I used the Sunflower embossing folder. Crumb Cake card base and the NEW Radiant Foil.
Calypso Coral with Copper Border ribbon is also coming in the NEW catalog. And the Leaves and Acorns are available now in the Sweet Words and Labels Bundle!! I had not really noticed then as I've been using the Dies for Sentiments and then BOOM! These little acorns and leaves are embellishments at your finger tips!
Above I embossed the Sunflower Radiant Foil with the Sunflower embossing folder!! And the card below has NO embossing The Papers do all the work for you to create Stunning cards!
Sweet Words and Labels Bundle is available NOW and can help you get your $75 in the cart!
167628 $52.00 LOOK at the leaves and Acorns! You can cut multiples at a time!
SHOP 24/7 at my website: kathyswanson.stampinup.net
Make sure to "Opt in" to earn Rewards!! Rewards can be redeemed on your Next purchase! Rewards are 10% of your purchase price when a minimum $20 order is placed!




No comments:
Post a Comment