Thursday, August 6, 2026

Back to School Lip Balms

 I've been busy today packaging 16 new Lip Balms.  I found OREO Cookie lip Balms and knew they would be perfect for a Treat to slip in the Backpack for the Kiddos.  I used Retired stamps to Decorate and Designer paper.


The Alphabet paper all around and a Bird with Glasses on the front.  Lots of Oreo Flavors.  Mint, Lemon Creme, Chocolate, Birthday Cake and a few more I can't remember.  I added a slip of paper with the Flavor in all the Lip Balms I made today. 


I used some of the same paper patterns from the Bus Crayon Boxes also.



And a Stack of Books.  These turned out so cute!


Meet me at the Independence Uptown Market to shop for Back to School and all occasion items!  
8-1pm Saturday August 8th.  Lots of Great Veggies at the Market.  Come SHOP LOCAL!!


No comments:

Post a Comment