I spent most of the day working on Birthday Cake cards, These have been so fun to make. Pulling colors from the Designer paper and coloring the Cakes and Candles to match. Coordination is the BEST with Stampin' Up products! You can SEE the coordination in every step you take and colors you choose. It makes crafting easy and fun! 20 new Birthday cards going on the card rack at the Independence Uptown Market Saturday 8/15. 8-1pm. Come SHOP local!
Clean and Simple card with a Bit of Twine wrapped around the Balmy Blue card base and matching designer paper.
Another Balmy Blue card base and a cute Sentiment.
I wanted to accent this Cake with some Flowers to match this Designer paper. Timid Tiger card base.
This Cake has Flowers colored with Blends, but I added MORE. Can a card have too many Flowers?
Blends let you pull the vibrant colors out of the paper and Embellish!
I love this Drink paper but had never cut into a single sheet. Timid Tiger card base and a Floral Cake.
Love this Sentiment on a Granny Apple Green card base. I used ALL the Colors on this card.
Daffodil Delight card base for these Bees Buzzing around this card, Love the Sentiment that is in this Cake stamp. Leaves the option to add another cute phrase.
These last 2 cards use elements from a Paper Pumpkin kit. Berry Burst card base with some Blended blooms.
Pool Party card base and love how the Gold Cake Stand pulls the Gold from the paper. Stampin' Up is having a PAPER SALE! Select colors of Card stock and Designer paper is ON SALE! Grab your favorite colors and Patterns until the end of August while supplies last!









No comments:
Post a Comment