I know it is SUMMER.....but think of COOL temps and shopping at the Holiday Markets! I am preparing for my Holiday Market and Stampin' Up has the cutest Bundle in the NEW Sept-Dec. Catalog. Ask for your copy at the Market any week in August, If you have ordered this year a copy will arrive in your mail soon! You will have to wait to order in September and I'm sure this Set will sell fast so get it on your WISH list! kathyswanson.stampinup.net
Introducing Christmas Crew!! The minute I saw these adorable Critters and Sentiments I knew I had to decorate my Holiday wares with this Stamp Set! They barely fit in a 2 1/4 circle punch. Just enough to spread their message of CHEER!
I colored a bit with Blends to match the Designer paper and added a 2 3/8 coordinating Circle behind the Critter. I LOVE them so much! I wrapped them up and they are packed for the Holiday Market.
Tentative dates for Mistletoe Madness are 11/6-7. Save the dates!

Thanks to my Friend Jen who sits next to me at Independence Uptown Market for ordering these and our Surprise when they arrived and were the Holiday Tins!!


No comments:
Post a Comment