Thursday, August 20, 2026

Moonlit Floral

 This 12x12 Designer paper is MOODY and Magical!  Dark Fern Florals paired with vibrant colored patterns. 167737  On Sale $11.05 while supplies last thru August 31st.  AND earn 2X Rewards on your order!  Today is the LAST DAY for 2X Rewards!  

No finished cards today.....I am tired!  Instead I am going to show you my process for making multiple cards.  Look at the back of your Designer paper pack and pick at least 3 card base colors.  I chose 4 colors Old Olive, Soft Seafoam, Berry Burst and Peaceful Pine.  


Score and cut the cardstock.  Mix up the cards, some Landscape, some Portrait.  Consider the orientation of the Designer paper.  I used 3 Strips of 4X12 paper and mixed and matched the patterns on these 7 cards! 


Old Olive card base and the Golden Glow flowers give this a very Earthy feel.  Try to use a Sentiment that does NOT cover all this BEAUTY!  Designer paper is 5 1/4X 4.


Soft Seafoam card base with the same Paper pattern above 4X4.  The leftover scrap 2 3/4 is big enough to use on another card or even 2!


Soft Seafoam card base with a Different 4X4 pattern and the same scrap as the above card.  


This Landscape card is on Peaceful Pine card stock.  Notice how it pulls the color of the background foliage.  Paper is 5 1/4 X 4.  


Same pattern as above 4X4 on Peaceful Pine cardstock.  The Bright Berry Burst pattern is the reverse side of the pattern below.  The little Flowers under the Butterfly are Berry Burst!  I'll cover up that glimpse of Golden Glow in the corner when I finish this card.


Berry Burst card stock with a different  back side of another pattern.  And below the 3 leftover scraps on Berry Burst card stock.  This is how I prepare and then I finish then at another time.  No paper scraps to lose I have 1 Old Olive card base left over.  So 8 cards out of 4 sheets of cardstock and 1 sheet of Designer paper will decorate 7 cards!  I hope you find this helpful and inspiring!  You CAN make very different cards with the same pack of Designer paper for ALL different Occasions!


These cards will be finished and on the Rack at Independence Uptown Market this Saturday 8-1pm

Shop my website 24/7:  kathyswanson.stampinup.net

- Colors: Basic Black, Berry Burst, Golden Glow, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Peaceful Pine, Pecan Pie, Secret Sea, Soft Sea Foam

No comments:

Post a Comment