Saturday, December 8, 2012

Petal Cone Card




Today I am showing you how to use those leftover die cuts from the Santa Petal cone box!  Lookie  and see if you can recognize the pieces??  This card is so simple and used the top from Santa's beard amd one of the perfectly cut banners created by this die.  Stamp and go kind of card!

I sponged the Tree with Gumball Green ink and cut a scrap of Gumball Green card stock for the trunk.  I use Snow Festival Designer paper cut at 5 1/2 X 3 for the backdrop.  Punched a Red Glimmer Star using the Merry Minis punch pack.  The card base was embossed with Delicate Designs Embossing folder.  This reminds me of snowflakes.  I use our Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details to add some more sparkle.  WARNING do this step LAST to avoid a Dazzling Detail Disaster!!! Also start left and go right if you are right handed to avoid details drug across your card.  Left handed reverse!  Let dry or hit with your heat tool, but not too close!

Ingredients:

Whisper White Card Stock 100730  $8.50  40 sheets
Real Red Card Stock  102482  $6.95  24 sheets
Gumball Green Card Stock  126840  $6.95  24 sheets
Snow Festival Designer paper  126908  $10.95
Fancy Fan Embossing folder  127751  $7.95
Delicate Designs Embossing folder  127023  $7.95
Merry Minis Punch Pack  126885  $16.95
Red Glimmer paper  121790  $4.95
Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details  125585  $2.50

Shop my online store 24/7:  www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net


5 comments:

  1. This was easy enough for a beginner like me, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome, so glad you could join us today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like the glitter star on top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the cloud embossing folder used on the tree...can't wait to get it next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the Fancy Fan embossing folder and I think you ordered it?

      Delete