Monday, December 24, 2012

Ornaments


Twas the night before Christmas and the stockings were hung by the chimney with care......Christmas trees have been up since Thanksgiving!  How tradition has changed!  My family always had a REAL tree and we strung popcorn and made many of our ornaments.


 Here are a few I made this year.

Decorate your tree with handmade ornaments. a great way to use up that designer paper and trim scraps.  I used the Ornament punch, Petite Pennants Builder for the Tree and Ornament Keepsakes Framelits for the large bulb ornament.
Punch several shapes, score down the middle and adhere to form a 3 D ornament.  Slide your trim hanger in the layers and glue.  I used Tombo Multi adhesive for the ornaments.  The Bulb was cut (2)with the framelit and then embossed with the Northern Flurry embossing folder.  Adhere together and embellish with pearls.
 
I cut a Elegant Bird out of roof flashing and ran thru the Big Shot with embossing folders.  I used glimmer brads to hold the bird together and add glimmer to the wings.  A Cherry Cobbler Seam binding ribbon finishes the bird.  This bird makes a great tree topper sitting in a big bow.

Have we seen enough Christmas samples?  I think we are ready to sneak a peak at the Spring Mini and Sale-a-bration catalogs!  Watch my calendar for the big reveal party and this blog for daily samples using new products.


Shop online 24/7  www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net

Holiday catalog items available until January 2nd.  A few items are carrying over.  Email me if you have any questions about the Holiday carry over.  kswanson46@comcast.net





No comments:

Post a Comment