Sunday, December 23, 2012

Ornament with Tulle

Christmas is almost here and my cards are sent.  Now I am concentrating on making up my leftovers for the Soldiers.  I have been supporting "From our Hearts" for the past 3 years.  Sending cards to Jefferson City Mo.  This organization boxes and sends handmade cards to lots of locations overseas so our troops can then send these cards back to their loved ones!  A very worthy cause!

I will be constructing cards Saturday Dec. 29th.  If you would like to join me rsvp on my website:
www.kathyswanson.stampinup,net

I will be making Christmas cards for next year and some Valentines and all occasion cards to get in the mail on the 31st.  A bit past the deadline, but they are in dire need of cards, so I am sending whatever I have finished.
Check out their website:  www.fromourhearts.info




No comments:

Post a Comment