Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Digital Joy card

Today I am showing you a Digital card I made while I was waiting at the card dealer on Black Friday.  I took my laptop and My Digital Studio does not require an internet connection.  So I sat and played for about 2 hours.  The picture above is the "finished" card.  I added a Silver Glimmer paper Snowflake cut with the Snowflake die and added a large Basic Rhinestone Jewel.

The below picture is the card front printed on Whisper White Card stock.  I used my paper trimmer and cropped the card to 5 1/4 X 4 , perfect size to mat on my Old Olive card base.  I could have cut out and popped up the tree mat, but I was trying to keep it simple!  The remaining paper can be used for upcoming projects.  The background digital paper is an old retired paper from years ago.  That is one nice feature of digital.  Your Designer paper never runs out, it is only a printing away!! 
I am using this card for my Supervisor.  Our work group is going to sign and SING on a Talking Tag!!  This will be so much fun and he is quite a techie kind of guy, so he will appreciate our effort to embrace technology!! 
 
 
Ingredients:
MDS2  $39.95
MDS2 Plus $79.95
Old Olive Card Stock   100702  $6.95 
Silver Glimmer Paper  124005  $4.95
Snow Flurry Die  127813  $21.95
Basic Rhinestone Jewels  119246  $4.95
Talking Tags  129723  10 tags for $7.95

1 comment:

  1. I really do like the digital workshop...I need to try the free sample time, but have not had a chance.

    ReplyDelete