Sunday, December 9, 2012

Petal Cone Card 2

Here is one more card using the die cuts from the Petal Cone Die. Notice the Real Red Scallop?  I paired it with a stamp from "Easy Events"stamped with Old Olive Classic ink.  Some Candlelight Christmas designer paper matted on Core'dinations Early Expresso Card stock.  The card base is Very Vanilla Card Stock ran thru the Big Shot with the Lacy Brocade Embossing folder.  I used some retired ribbon because nothing else looked right.  Do you have those moments?  I am having one tonight, everything I make does not speak to me!  So I stopped and decided to blog instead with creations made before. 

Ingredients:

Petal cone die leftovers!
Easy Events  123225 clear $24.95,  116958  wood $32.95
Candlelight Christmas Designer paper   126901  $12.95
Very Vanilla Card Stock  101650  $8.50  40 sheets
Real Red Card Stock  102842  $6.95  24 sheets
Early Expresso Core'dinations Card stock  127848  $6.95
Old Olive Classic ink    126953  $5.95
Lacy Brocade Embossing folder  127819  $7.95

Order online 24/7 at :  www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net

Watercolor Winter series coming tomorrow..........3 very different cards using the same stamp set.  Come on back and have a look!

2 comments:

  1. I love the paper, and I have not seen that stamp set? I like it now I am going to have to look it up! And I really like that ribbon, I wish it wasn't retired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one too! I just ordered that early espresso paper...can't wait to get it and emboss it the sand it with my new sanding block too!

    ReplyDelete