Friday, February 8, 2013

Easter Cards mailed!!

The deadline is here and the cards went in the mail today to "From Our Hearts", not as many as I wanted to send, but 65 was all I could get made by the deadline.  Watch for a Mother's Day card making event coming in March.  If you want to make some cards to donate, I will be glad to mail them with mine.  I would like to send at least 200, so help me out gals!  Use up that paper you have been hoarding!  Or come use mine, I have piles in the corner and these soft prints worked well for Easter.

I did use some current Stampin' Up product and will list the supplies after the pictures.

 
Single Stamp
Ears to You  132659  $6.95 available only in Clear
 
Mini Items
Easter Blessings  129183  8.95 Available only in Wood
Ovals Collection Framelits  129381  $26.95
 
Main Catalog items
Every Bunny 122707  Clear $19.95,  122705  Wood $27.95
 
www.Fromourhearts.info is a Jefferson City Missouri group that mails handmade cards to various Military Bases so the Troops can send cards to their loved ones.  I am so proud to support this cause.
 
Back to regular blog posts tomorrow.....it's another Runway show of fabulous designs ready for Spring!
 
Shop my online store 24/7:  www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment