Monday, February 18, 2013

Birthday Blogger, Amy's turn

My other Birthday Buddy, Amy loves to have her cards planned out and ready to assemble!  So when she saw all the Stamp a Stack choices, she quickly chose her favorites and went to work.  Amy wanted to try the bleaching technique and duplicated my Pumpkin Pie Butterfly card, but then wondered what other colors she could try?  I hooked her up with some Perfect Plum and here is her creation:


The Swallowtail was stamped in versamark on Perfect Plum card stock, then heat embossed with Early Expresso embossing powder.  Bleached with regular household bleach and an Aquapainter.  Amy sponged a bit of Marina Mist and Perfect Plum classic ink after bleaching and stamped her sentiment in Early Expresso ink.  Adhered to a Crumb Cake card base.  Beautiful!!





Carolyn tried Marina Mist card stock and then sponged some Perfect Plum ink and adhered to a Perfect Plum card base.  I LOVE them both and so appreciate my friends helping me make more card samples to showcase on my blog!  Someday we will all be famous!!  LOL and then they will want me to pay them!  Maybe they will "work for stamps"!!!

Ingredients:

Mini catalog items:
Swallowtail  129216  $13.95 Clear,  129213  $17.95 Wood

Perfect Plum card stock  101889  $6.95
Marina Mist card stock  119682  $6.95
Crumb Cake card stock  120953  $6.95
Versamark ink  102283  $7.50
Early Expresso embossing powder  128980  $4.75
Aquapainter  103954  $16.95  (2) 1 medium, 1 large brush tip

Order from my Online store 24/7:  www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net



No comments:

Post a Comment