Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine Chocolates

Here are some simple goodies I am passing out at work today.  Valentine's Day snuck up on me and I should have posted some more ideas, I will do better for Easter!! 
But as you can see a little paper and ink can make a simple treat look lovely!



The Heart Framelits was used to cut the Large heart from More Amore Specialty Designer paper.  I used a glue dot to attach the heart to the candy wrapper.  (Russell Stover peanut butter heart)  These were 2 for $1 last week at Hyvee and 2 cents off per gallon of gas, so it added up quick!!
The Single Valentine stamp was stamped in Real Red classic ink and punched with the Heart Punch.  Another glue dot was used to adhere to the larger heart.  On the smaller Bliss chocolates the punched hearts were adhered with a glue dot.  Super simple!! 

Shop my online store 24/7:  www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment