Monday, July 22, 2013

My Prize!!

I won a new Framelit set for my Prize Patrol.  I can't show you the actual picture, BUT I can show you what the CEO of Stampin' Up made with it!!  Shelli did a presentation on cards with movement and here are a few of her projects.  Sorry for the pictures, they were snapped from an overhead screen.


This Framelit cuts your circle for you and allows you to fold and create this card.  There are also a few words, you can spy one in the Valentine cut out of Designer paper.  The bottom photo is an album Shelli created by adhering several frames together.  There is also a set with a Label.  I will let you know when these are ready to order.  Hoping to play this weekend and show you more of the words with this set.

Shop Online 24/7 at www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment