Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Convention Swaps

I thought I had a post out here for Monday?  OOPS!  It was a long day yesterday, picked up at the Hotel at 9am, landed at 7:05pm.  But I am so glad to be home, My Snoopy cat was very happy to see me.  And so thankful to be OUTSIDE!  5 days of solitary confinement is about all Snoop can tolerate. 

So today's post is a few swaps received by my Room mates. We lay them out on the bed and take pictures.   I can't give credit where credit is due because I did not photograph the backs.  But many swappers do not include contact info, so I am sure they would be flattered if we want to re-create their work!  2 of the cards use a stamp set I do not have....GASP!!  Giggle Greetings, love the cheese cake, so this set is now on my wish list.

Royals game thru Thursday, so expect more swaps for the next few days until I get some time to create.  Wow did I get some fabulous ideas.  Can't wait to share them.......
 
 
Shop Online 24/7:  www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net
 

No comments:

Post a Comment