Saturday, July 13, 2013

Convention Room-mate Gifts

I had to share these tags I made for my room mates.  Each year at Convention we receive a Convention bag, I have seen a sneak peak and this year it is a back pack in Silver and Gray.  Maybe Smokey Slate, only 4 more days and I will have it in my hands!! 

Anyway all 6000 attendees will be carrying the same bag!  Yes I said 6000, this is the 25th Anniversary and Demos will be attending from all over the world.  So I wanted to create something special to set my 3 roomies and myself apart from the crowd.  So here they are, Matching Badge holders that we can attach to our bags and help us keep track of whose is whose!! 


Venetian Romance Designer paper has almost all the in colors, so I used a different pattern of the paper and color of Ruffled Stretch ribbon on each badge.  Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and Coastal Cabana and a snip of Silver twine.  The Initials were embossed in Black on Coastal Cabana and punched with the Label Love punch and layered on the piece of designer paper.  I embossed each tag with a different embossing folder.  Honeycomb, Fancy Fan, Chevron and Sycamore Street.   A coordinating Rosette was made with the designer paper and adhered to a Pansy Punch of Coastal Cabana card stock.  25 was embossed in Silver on Coastal Cabana and punched with the 1/2 Circle punch and layered on a 3/4 inch punch of Silver card stock.  This was then layered on the Rosette.   Sticky strip was used to hold down the Rosette and to adhere it to the outside of the Badge holder.  An In Color Button was added with a glue dot to the Initial side of the Badge. 

Love them!!  And hope my Roomies will too!  I am also taking a Big Bag of Russell Stover assorted chocolates.  We call this emergency Chocolate!  I always like to include something exclusive to KC.  Can't wait to see Tricia, Mona and Rebecca in Salt Lake City..........



I will be heading to Utah July 17th.  I plan to have blog posts with new Holiday Mini items while I am gone.  Also check my Facebook (Kathy Swanson) for Convention photos and announcements!!  And as always you can shop ONLINE 24/7!!

www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment