Monday, April 22, 2013

Paper Pumpkin, FOUR more!

I am having fun with this kit and still have not used the "Love your guts", maybe with a Fish......we'll see.

Here are my 4 creations, leaning masculine .........

 The card base is patterned on the front and back, so I cut them in half and added the base to a Very Vanilla card.  See how easy it is to make this kit go farther?  The half piece of twine, a different button and A Best of Birthday Sentiment stamped and punched with the Scallop Circle punch make this Seriously cute!

For this card I cut the Not Quite Navy piece in half again!  Adhered it to a Very Vanilla card base and outlined it with my More Mustard marker to imitate the More Mustard thought Bubble.  I used the Cherry Cobbler ink spot for the Best Dad Ever sentiment and used the kit stamp also!  And added the Shoe
embossed in Early Expresso on Very Vanilla and snipped it out.  I laced the shoe with some scraps of twine.   Be nice or Dad may kick your Booty!

 I used the "Up Up and Away" with a "Best Of Birthday" sentiment.  I stamped the Balloons directly to the patterned paper from the kit and sponged the edges.  I used snips of twine and poked holes and tied on the baskets.  I cut out a Very Vanilla Balloon and stamped the sentiment in Not Quite Navy and popped up.  "Celebrate" was stamped with the Cherry Cobbler ink spot and popped up.  All adhered to a Very Vanilla card base.


I dolled this one up a bit with a Baja Breeze 2 3/4 Scallop punch and two Flower trim flowers.  I added the other half of the Night of Navy kit piece and used the Thought Bubble with the Cherry Cobbler ink spot on a Crumb Cake card base. Seriously cute and I made these 4 cards in less than 30 minutes!  And I actually have enough to make 4 more, for a total of 10 cards!!  Stop back tomorrow........

Shop online 24/7:  www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net

Check out Paper Pumpkin at :  www.mypaperpumpkin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment