Sunday, April 21, 2013

Paper Pumpkin April Edition!

Seriously......this is cute!  Today I am showing 2 cards using all the Elements of the kit which is designed to make 4 cards.  But I am going to make 8!  Double your cards, double your fun with this kit and use leftovers from other projects.  Kits do not include adhesive or Clear Block.  I am not too keen on the "Love your guts" sentiment, but I am sure someone may find it humorous!

Here is a picture of the kit contents and original card:





 I stuck to the plan on the first card, but switched it up a bit on card 2 using the Thought Bubble alone and adding a sentiment from Best Dad Ever stamped with the Cherry Cobbler stamping spot.  Love the spots, so easy to get total ink coverage and a great way to collect multiple ink colors!  I cut the length of twine in half on the above card, which leaves more for tomorrow!!

Check out Paper Pumpkin at:  www.mypaperpumpkin.com  and enroll in the monthly kit program.  $19.95 monthly plus tax.  Shipping Included in the price!

 Select me as your demonstrator!  And stay tuned every month to see what I do with this kit!  You can stop kit shipments at anytime and skip a shipment if you decide by the 10th of each month.  All the details are at the Paper Pumpkin site!

Regular shopping Online 24/7 at:  www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net





2 comments:

  1. Those are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting!! More coming tomorrow and a fabulous dress, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete