Friday, January 4, 2013

Simply Sent Cross Stitch


This card kit is adorable!!  And I had not cross-stitched for over 20 years and I whipped this up in 20 minutes!!  A card any Grandma would be proud to frame!  The kit comes with everything you need to create 8 cards.   Embroidery floss, needles. even dimensionals!!  I used a different Birthday sentiment than what is shown in the bundle. I added a bit of embossing with the Lacy Brocade embossing folder.
 
 
Ingredients:
Sweet Threads Simply Sent kit #126924 $12.95
Bundle including stamps #131105 $16.95
Stamps are Wood mounted

Shop my online store 24/7: www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net
   
 I am having issues adding tghe Occasions Spring catalog button.  Visit my website above to view the new catalog!!
 

1 comment:

  1. This is really cute but I don't think I would take the time to do the cross stitch! I am looking forward to coming by tomorrow to make a card and order the valentine specials!!

    ReplyDelete