Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bloomin' Marvelous Regal Rose

I switched up the colors on this card and the ribbon.  This Two-tone ribbon from the Spring mini is a must have. Another retired ribbon slide(I am trying to use them up!) But a KNOT would look just as fabulous!
 I used the Butterfly stamp from "Bloomin' Marvelous" and did you know the Butterfly punch in the mini matches the image in this stamp set?  How cool is that!! 

As soon as my punch arrives I will have a Butterfly or two fluttering across this card!  I used the Vine Street embossing folder after I stamped by images and sentiment.  Love this "Bloomin' Marvelous" stamp set, 4 stamps and 4 sentiments = tons of combinations and card possibilities!  And it is FREE during Sale-a-bration with your $50 purchase! 
 
Ingredients:
 
Sale-a-bration items  Spend $50 Choose one FREE!!
Bloomin' Marvelous 129654 Clear,  129651 Wood
Vine Street embossing folder 130492
 
 Catalog items
Regal Rose card stock  105130 $6.95
Whisper White card stock 100730 $8.50
Regal Rose classic ink  126947 $5.95
Summer Starfruit classic ink  126991  $5.95
Rhinestone Basic Jewels 119246 $4.95
Two Tone ribbon  129294  $6.95  Mini catalog
Butterfly punch  129406 $15.95 Mini catalog
 
Shop my online store 24/7:  www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net
 
I am going to try and keep items marked so you can find them easily in the appropriate catalog or flyer.  BOLD will be used for SAB items
Italic for Mini items
Regular type for Big catalog items
Call me out if I mess up!  =)
 
Make this card and more at the next Stamp-a-stack Feb 9th!!  Enroll at my website!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Still really like the grey ribbon but this looks good! I want to make some of these at the next stamp a stack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butterflies AND pink....oh my. Yes, please! :)

    ReplyDelete