Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Embossed Butterfly

 
 
 
 
 
>
 
  When I first saw this Butterfly I knew I had to have it in my collection,  I love Butterflies and this speciment is perfect for embossing!!
I uses Naturals White card stock to take advantage of the Natural speckles allready present on this paper.  The stamp was inked up with Versamark and stamped.  Pool Party Embossing Powder was used for the main image.  An Aqua Painter and Chocolate Chip ink fills in the wings.  The Sentiment is "From My Heart" stamp set in the Big catalog.  The card base is Naturals White with a Chocolate Chip mat, I then spritzed the entire card with Chocolate Chip ink for that spattered look. 
Tomorrow we will Bleach a Butterfly!!
 
Ingredients:
 
Naturals White Card Stock 102316 $7.50 40 sheets
Chocolate Chip Card Stock  102128  $6.95 24 sheets
Chocolate Chip ink  126979  $5.95
Chocolate Chip re-inker 101065  $2.95
Versamark 102283 $7.50
Pool Party Embossing powder 129398 $4.75
From My Heart 126557 Clear $28.95,  126555 Wood $39.95
Stampin Spritzer 126185  $2.95 (2)
 
Shop online 24/7:  www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net
 
Stampin' Up has introduced a new KIT for the Man in your life!  Very cute and available NOW in my online store!!.
Dude, You're Welcome!
 
132807  $24.95
As a guy, it’s not always easy to express yourself. You know you want to say it, but you just don’t know how. That’s why we’ve created the Dude, You’re Welcome! Kit. Quickly build a card that says just what you want it to say, whether it’s “#%&@!” because you messed up (when does that happen?), for a Special Occasion (you know the occasion), “I _____ You” (love, adore, miss, see?), or a simple “Thank You.”

We’ve got your back. Dude, you’re welcome.

 
 

Kit includes:

* Four wood-mount stamps (double-mounted) with the perfect sentiment for every occasion
* Twelve 4" x 6" postcards in four different (manly) colors
* Twelve gray envelopes
* A Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad
* An instructional guide (for the most novice stamper!)
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'm in love! That butterfly is gorgeous! I wasn't sure until I saw this how I would use it. I love what you did!

    ReplyDelete