Saturday, December 28, 2013

Life in the Forest

I love this Stamp set, it is not my usual choice, but "What does the Fox Say" is playing everywhere and this little Fox is the cutest!  I paired it with the new Arrow embossing folder, Chevron Natural ribbon, Stamp set "Just Sayin', matching Framelits and Fresh Prints Designer paper stack. 

Make this card and more at the next Stamp a Stack on January 4th.  Rsvp at the website.  My Thought Bubble should be on the other side, but my Snoopy was bugging me and I promised her ONE card tonight and then we would snuggle.  Maybe the Fox reads right to left!  LOL


These products will be available January 3rd from the new Spring catalog!

Shop Online 24/7:  www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net

Spring Catalog Reveal Party
Jan 05
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM  (Central)
The new Spring catalog begins January 3rd!  Lots of great new products.  RSVP and make a card and pick up your copy Sunday Afternoon.  All retired items will be Buy one Get one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment