Monday, December 30, 2013

Another Valentine......


I am once again trying to use supplies at hand, so I turned over the piece of Fresh Prints Designer Series paper used on the Fox card, added some Retro Fresh Washi tape, embossed with the new Arrrows embossing folder and used my FAVORITE image from Crazy Mixed Up Love in the Big Catalog.  Arrows are really in this year, so I made sure my arrows on the Washi tape were pointing the same direction as the embossing.  Cute, simple card!  Available to make at Stamp a Stack!




Spring Mini items available January 3rd.  Shop Online 24/7:  www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net


Spring Catalog Reveal Party
Jan 05
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM  (Central)
The new Spring catalog begins January 3rd!  Lots of great new products.  RSVP and make a card and pick up your copy Sunday Afternoon.  All retired items will be Buy one Get one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment