Sunday, August 4, 2013

Winter Banner

This Banner is still a work in progress, but I was able to lay out my plan and take some pictures.  I used 6 more flags from my Build A Banner kit, that still leaves 9 more flags!  My next project will be FALL, so 5 left.  What a GREAT value!  I will be adding Build a Banner classes to my calendar, to help get you started.  Cause once you start your mind will be full of ideas! 

I did use the Christmas Banner Accessory Kit with a few added goodies of my own.  Our new Festive Flurry Framelits are perfect for this banner and even embossed a few with the Northern Flurry embossing folder.  I have not attached the lollies yet cause I am going to add clips to the back so they are movable!!  The letters were colored with a Sponge dauber in our new Silver Metallic Encore pad.  I then spritzed the flags with Island Indigo or Pool Party spritz, alternating each color.  I used our Beautiful but RETIRED gray ribbon as the string and ribbons from the kit to accent the cut out Snowflakes. 
 
 

 
 
 
 


 I need to press the flags and some of the creases out of the ribbon from the kit and will post a finished picture hanging from my mantle soon.  I can't wait to start FALL and use the leaf die, OOH the possibilities!!

Ingredients:

Build A Banner Simply Created kit  133507  $19.95
Christmas Banner Simply Created accessory kit  132697  $9.95
Festive Flurry Framelits Dies  132193  $24.95  (Available in a Bundle with matching stamps see pg 30)
Metallic Encore Silver stamp pad  132142 $9.95
Foil Sheets Silver 132178  $3.95
Island Indigo re-inker  122932  $2.95
Pool Party re-inker  122933 $2.95
Stampin Spritzer  126185  $2.95  (2)

Order Online 24/7:  www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net







No comments:

Post a Comment