Thursday, August 1, 2013

Sweater Weather

It has been Sweater Weather here this past week and this Designer Paper in the Holiday Catalog is Warm and Lovely!!  The colors glow with warmth and work so well with the Fall stamps.

Today I am showing you 3 patterns from this paper and a great Fall stamp set.

I cut the Chocolate Chip pattern 2 X 5 1/2, the other patterns 1 X 12 and used the Hexagon punch to flag the ends.  A 1/2 X 3 piece of Crushed Curry was embossed with the Houndstooth embossing folder and popped up over the Designer Paper.  I stamped the sentiment from                 in Chocolate Chip ink and embossed the entire card front with the Argyle embossing folder.  Unfortunately I embossed the wrong direction, but I've seen many cards embossed this way, so I guess I will let this one slide!  The Acorns were stamped in Chocolate Chip and punched with the 1 1/4 Circle punch and layered on a 1 3/8 punch of Tangerine Tango.  Popped these up also.  Love the simplicity of this card and the versatility of this paper. 

Ingredients:

Sweater Weather Designer paper
Crushed Curry card stock
Very Vanilla cars stock
Chocolate Chip ink
Houndstooth embossing folder
Argyle embossing folder

Shop Online 24/7:  www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment