Friday, March 15, 2013

Top Note Tote and Mason Jar

This little tote makes a great Easter Basket.  And I love the Flower trim, it looks so soft and could easily be used for a sweet Baby Gift bag.  Tuck in a gift card and a travel size powder and lotion, how cute is that?  I kept this tote fairly simple, but you could add a sentiment, embossing and stamping to suit any occasion.

I cut 2 Top notes with the Top Note die in So Saffron card stock.  I added a strip of Pool Party Designer paper on each side and used glue dots to add the Flower trim.  The handle was punched with the Word Window punch.  The BAG inside is a small lunch sack.  Trim the sack down to fit between the top notes and adhere to each top note.  I used a snip of Tea for 2 Fabric as the ribbon tie.

Here is a quick candy jar:
I used the Scallop Circle Bigz die to cut a perfect jar topper from the Tea for 2 Fabric.  The jar ring holds it in place.  I used Daffodil Delight Seam Binding and a few glue dots on the jar ring, tied a bow and added a Flower.   Quick, cute gift!!

Ingredients:

Lunch sacks, you can sometimes find these in white at a Paper goods/Party store
Mason Jars

5/8 Flower Trim  126869 $6.95  mini catalog items
Tea for 2 Fabric  129308 $9.95

Top Note Die  113463  $21.95
Scallop Circle Die  113468  $19.95
Daffodil Delight Seam Binding  125583  $6.95
Word Window punch  119857  $15.95
Designer paper scraps

Shop my online store 24/7:  www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net
Check my calendar for Easter Treat classes the next 2 Saturdays. RSVP on my website


No comments:

Post a Comment