Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sale-a-brate!! Final Runway Show

3 more days to Sale-a-brate!!  You can still place an ONLINE order and Earn a FREE SAB item with every $50 you spend.  A box will appear at checkout for you to enter the item number.  Check out the SAB flyer on the sidebar to get your item numbers. 

I have so many of these Dresses rolling around in my head and I thought this was a good opportunity to show the Sycamore Street Designer paper one last time........   So here we go...................

 Time for the show!

This is one of the Sentiments from the "All Dressed Up" Stamp set. 


Another pattern of Sycamore Street and another sentiment!


Partial Sentiment from this set, I wanted it to fit in this punch!  Love the Manhattan Flower background, this would make a Wonderful Mother's Day card!

Another Sycamore Street pattern, with a Bitty Butterfly at the waist.


The cutest Barista on the Runway!  The Apron is from the Blossom Petals Builder punch and Coffee accessories from "Morning Cup"
And the final LOOK, using the negative of the dress form and one of the cute hangers from Cute Clips.  I also used the Petite Curly Label punch. 

Sale-a-Bration is over Friday, so I hope I have inspired you to try some Fashion!  This will be my last Sale-a-Bration product post, but you have until Midnight Friday to shop!!

Order online 24/7:  www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment