Sunday, March 24, 2013

Paper Pumpkin Arrives!

My Box of goodies arrived yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised.  I wish there were a few more cards in this kit, but the Quality is there and a Size D block for future projects.  This is a monthly KIT promotion and I signed up so I could show you how this option is great for the NEW stamper.  I am going to show a copy of the suggested project, then I am going to add my twist. 

As pictured, no tricks, no added embellishments!  A lovely card for any occasion!


Flipped and embossed with the Honeycomb embossing folder.  This paper is so perfect for the Honey comb and a few stamped Bees from "Collage Curios" stamped in Daffodil Delight.  I used 2 of the Lucky Limeade scallops from the kit and the Lucky Limeade circle.  I punched a Scalloped circle from Basic Gray card stock and layered Hello from "Ciao Baby" and punched with the Petite Curly Label punch.  I had a few Summer Smooches Bitty Butterflies which accent the Button from the kit! 


This picture shows Kit contents (envelopes are included) after making 4 cards, so I can make at least 2 more for a total of 6.  I love our Stampin Spots, they are so handy to use when inking edges and you can collect several colors by joining Paper Pumpkin.  Have a craft project delivered to your door every month.  Just what you need to get the Craftiness flowing and have all the ingredients you need to finish your projects.  And an Opportunity to use what you have to make each project unique!

Check out the website for all the details:  www.mypaperpumpkin.com  and choose me as your Demonstrator at checkout.

Shop online 24/7:  www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net



No comments:

Post a Comment