Tuesday, March 26, 2013

More Paper Pumpkin Creations

Today I am featuring the other 2 cards I made with the Paper Pumpkin Kit.  Card #3

I embossed with the Honey comb folder again and stamped some Bees from Collage Curios. The shading on this Designer paper is beautiful and the Basic Gray card base is white on the inside!  I used the Kit Sentiment and punched with the XLarge Oval punch and layered on a Basic Gray Scallop circle punch.  Super simple, and a totally different vibe.

Card #4


I love this one, who knew an Easter card would be possible with this kit?  Just goes to show you how a tweak here, a twist there and with the same Basic ingredients you can create anything!

Check out the website for all the details.  www.mypaperpumpkin.com  If you are a seasoned crafter this may not be for you, but a great gift for someone you want to introduce to crafting.  To create the kit cards all you need is adhesive!

shop online 24/7:  www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net

I'm off to Florida for a few days, but never fear the Blog will continue.  I will be available via email or phone, so hit the website and you will have that info.  

No comments:

Post a Comment