Monday, November 12, 2012

Christmas Stack

Home from Heits Point Crop and wanted to post a quick card that several folks were asking about.  You may have seen the Birthday stack on my Stampin' Up website.  Visit my site for more new cards just posted and class dates.  www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net
 
Now for the details on this card:  Start with your normal card base of 5 1/2 X 4 1/4.  I cut the inner white mat at 5 1/2 X 3.  The size of your sentiment determines the width of this mat.  But I would not go much bigger than 3 inches. 
Stamp your sentiment first and then emboss with any embossing folder.  I then added a complimenting color strip to each side.  Glue down to your card base. 
Then stack your presents above your sentiment.  My sentiment seem to be a bit crooked? Sorry it was a sleep deprived weekend!  Use scraps for your presents and vary the sizes. 
Add bows, buttons, any embellishment you want.  I did pop up all my presents on stampin' dimensionals. 
A view from the deck at Heits Point.  A great weekend spent with my 2 best friends, Amy and Carolyn.  Fun times.
 

1 comment: