Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Chapstick Holders

These little cuties hold a tube of chapstick!  I purchased these lip balms at Convention and they match the paper in the Festival of Prints Designer Series paper stack!!  This stack of paper makes lots of projects and with 48 sheets of double sided paper they can all look different!

I cut the paper with the Labels Collection Framelits and Natural White Card stock.  I used Tombow multi adhesive to adhere the layers.  I ran both layers thru the Big Shot in the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing folder. Then score 1/2 inch from the center on both sides and fold together.  Punch a hole with the Crop-o-dile.  I used a scrap of Cherry Cobbler Tulle to tie the sides together, this provides a nice snug fit for the lip balm. 

I gave these as a Customer Appreciation gift on Saturday.  Attend any class in December and get one of your very own!!

Ingredients:

Labels Collection Framelits    125598  $26.95
Natural White Card Stock  102316  $7.50  (40) sheets
Perfect Polka Dots Embossing folder  117335  $7.95
Festival of Prints Designer Paper  126904  $6.95
Scalloped Tulle Cherry Cobbler  127841  $6.95
Tombow Multi Adhesive  110755  $3.95

Shop 24/7  at:   www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net

Check out my December events and sign up!!  Stamp a Stack Mystery Hostess is Dec 8th.

Kathy





No comments:

Post a Comment