I finished the cards I blogged about the other day and used some additional embossing folders and Vellum! I love how these turned out and 30 NEW cards will be on the RACK in the Morning at the Independence Uptown Market.
These 2 cards use the Sunflower and Retired Leaf embossing folders. Both cards had Crumb Cake ink drug over the embossing. Your pressure on the INK pad controls the saturation of color! A bit of Vellum for accents. 167099 Vellum $10.00 12 12X12 sheets
This Sunflower paper was perfect for the Sunflower embossing folder. No inking this time, just embossing to give texture and movement to these Flowers. Circle Dies look like a Flower popping off the card front. 166145 Sunflower 3D embossing folder $12.00
This long Retired embossing folder was a perfect partner with this paper Pattern. The embossing blurs the images and the paper above the embossing has a Monet look! I added a Vellum Daisy for an accent.

Visit me at the Independence Uptown Market to SHOP these NEW cards and grab some FRESH produce! 8-1pm.





No comments:
Post a Comment