Friday, September 11, 2026

Americana Cards

 Vacation is over and Market is back Saturday 9/12. 8am-1pm. I did not get as much accomplished as I had planned.  Not having POWER for 3 days really put me behind and wore me and Jo OUT!  But all is well now and I have lots of new items in the works!  Come see me Saturday for a glimpse of FALL and Americana cards and Nivea.


I love how this Retired embossing folder looks like a fluttering Flag!  Not Quite Navy card stock came out of the Retired Bin for a spin!  



The Stars Embossing folder is another Great Background!  

More Fluttering on Real Red this time with an inspiring sentiment.


A Few Stars and this Birthday Bear turned out so cute!


Patterned Paper and Arch Dies create a nice Focal image for this card.  All images colored with Stampin' Blends.


Come pick up the NEW Catalog and Shop local!  Shop my website 24/7: kathyswanson.stampinup.net



No comments:

Post a Comment