Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Take a LOOK at this Promotion!!!


I know this picture is hard to read, but July 1st you will see all the details at my website and I wanted to give you a heads up on a GREAT DEAL if you JOIN MY TEAM!!!
You get 10 FREE ink pads....a $75 value!!  Choose the 10 In Colors, 10 Subtles, 10 Brights, 10 Neutrals or 10 Regals!!

 Join my Team in July and I will gift you a 6X6 pack of Designer paper to match your ink pad Selection!!!  I will drop it in the mail or Deliver after you JOIN and you will have matching paper to create with your NEW INK!
Yes you get 10 INK pads when you JOIN my Team IN July!!!!

You also get $125 in product for $99 and FREE Shipping!!!  And you never have to sell another thing if you do not want to!  Contact me for all the Details and don't miss this opportunity!!  
Available July 1-31.  And you then get a DISCOUNT on your purchases!  

Go to my website www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net click the Join The Fun Tab.  Promotion starts July 1-31.

816-806-4087 if you have questions 



No comments:

Post a Comment