Monday, September 30, 2013

Purse Treats

Here are a few more options for the Tricks and Treats classes.  This little purse will hold small treats and make great favors for school, co-workers and family.  Cute table decor to set at each place setting for your Halloween parties! 
First I needed a face for my Undefined Pumpkin stamp I carved a few weeks ago, so I made one!!  I must admit this is a re-make of a Royals Crown I had been working on until I realized the KC needed to be back wards!!  Oh well, I easily turned my mistake into a pumpkin face.  Love it!


 The Petite Purse was cut out of Pumpkin Pie card stock.  The purse flap is cut off.  Sticky strip is added to the flaps and all stamping is done before assembly.  Fold together and add handle with brads.
 A Tag is stamped with a bit of Witched Brew Washi tape for added pizzazz!
 Next up Naturals Ivory is stamped with my hand carved spider web and a Bat added to one side.  Fold up and adhere.
 The Trick or Treat is stamped and punched out and popped up on the front.  A Bat is added to accent the Bat stamped on the back.
 Do you miss the Bat punch?  Your Butterfly will work just fine.  Punch out the upper wing area and a bit of trimming and wa la.....a Bat!
These cute little purses will be $1.00 each to make at Tricks and Treats.  Head on over to the website and RSVP.

www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net

Ingredients:

Petite Purse Bigz L die  125606  $32.95
Elegant Butterfly punch  127526  $15.95
Pumpkin Pie card stock  105117  $6.95
Naturals Ivory card stock  101849  $7.50
Basic Black card stock  121045  $6.95
Stazon Black ink  101406  $7.95
Pumpkin Pie ink  126945  $5.95
Various Halloween stamps
Undefined kit  133402  $19.95



Witches Brew Washi tape  132156  $4.95





No comments:

Post a Comment