Monday, September 9, 2013

Baseball Thanks and Stamp a Stack update

I was missing yesterday, cat emergency!  Snoopy was scratched hard in the eye by "Something" late Saturday evening.  So after a ER visit and $199 I think she is on the mend.   But blogging was no longer on the schedule.  She is finally eating a bit, but getting the pills down has been a challenge and putting eye drops in a cats eye is a 4 handed job!!

Stamp A Stack Morning session is FULL for next Saturday 9/14.  Diney, Carrie, Jennifer, Lisa and Lisa are the attendees.

I still have 4 openings in the afternoon session 1-4pm.  RSVP on the website www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net or email me if you want to attend the afternoon session at kswanson46@comcast.net

And now for the card.  We honored our bosses at the Royals this weekend with a goodie day and some gift cards.  I looked high and low for some baseball embellishments.  And of course after the fact it hit me I could carve my OWN baseball stamp with the Undefined kit!!  So that is on my to do list! 

I used the new Label Thinlits with Night of Navy card stock, Needlepoint embossing folder, Apothecary Accents framelits , Etecera Designer paper and the Harvest of Thanks stamp set from the Holiday catalog.

I will be creating tonight, so back to regular blogging tomorrow.  Stay cool!

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment