Sunday, June 2, 2013

I'm Baaaaack...........with Cards for the Troops!

Yes after a much needed break to shop for Kitchen remodel supplies, Royal's games, cut grass, power outages and mopping water from the heavy rain.......I think I can squeeze daily blogging back into my schedule!

So first up are pictures of Cards for the Troops.  I had helpers and together we made 210 cards!!  Woo Hoo!  Boxed up and ready to mail on Monday.  

Thanks to Diney, Lisa and Carolyn for all your help!  I stamped "hand crafted" on each of your cards and signed your first name, so the recipients will know you contributed!
 

 


 

 
Carolyn took the Regal Rose bucket and made 2 versions of her cards using the small punched flowers with Dazzling details.
 


We had so much fun, we had a Baja Breeze bucket that Diney attacked with gusto, making many different designs with retired paper and stamps



I had to join the Baja Breeze fun and see how much I could use up.......





 

   Lisa made anything I passed her way, Thank You Jars, Jars with Apples and Butterflies. 


 

 
I re-purposed swaps and used up previous Stamp a Stack card kits. 
 







All 210 cards boxed and ready.  Thanks gals for all your help and  hope to see you again June 28th for another Stamp Fest for the Troops!

Check my calendar for the next Troops event and classes just posted!  Head to my website to view the NEW catalog and latest specials! 
www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net

1 comment: