Thursday, June 13, 2013

Hexagon Thanks


I made 2 versions of this card using the Hexagon punch and Hexagon Embossing folder.  The Larger Hexagons were punched from the IN Color designer paper stack.  I adhered them randomly and then embossed.  The new Six Sided Sampler provides 8 different Hexagon images that fit perfectly in the Hexagon punch.  I stamped the Hex in Baked Brown Sugar and the sentiment in Coastal Cabana.  This Hexagon was popped up over some of the new Crisp Cantaloupe Ruffle Stretch trim.  I must admit I was not too sure about this ribbon, but once I used it I want every color.  The stretch makes it so easy to work with!  The final accent is a new Coastal cabana button.
 
On version 2, I stamped freehand and did not use a stamp a ma jig.  I think next time I will punch some Hexagons and use those as a guide.  I do like the random look of all the mixed IN Colors and different patterns of the stamps.  I again embossed with the Hexagon embossing folder and added 3 IN Colors of the stretch ruffled trim.  Love this look and inspired me for tomorrows card!
 
Ingredients:
 
Six Sided Sampler Bundle 132725 Wood $36.50,  132724 Clear $29.50  Stamps set and Punch!!
In Color Markers  131260  $14.95
In Color Boutique Buttons 130938  $8.95
In Color Designer Paper stack  130136  $21.95
Stretch Ruffle Trim  Pistachio Pudding  130020  $8.95
Baked Brown Sugar 130022  $8.95
Crisp Cantaloupe  $8.95
Honeycomb embossing folder 129378  $7.95
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I like both these and I really like the ribbon too;)

    ReplyDelete