Friday, May 10, 2013

Sneak Peek New In Colors!!

I have been showing lots of retired items this month and wanted to throw in a peek of the new In Colors for you to see.

I love the names, they all sound so yummy.  Last years colors were Bold and Dark.  This years are Luscious and Light!!

Baked Brown Sugar
Strawberry Slush
Coastal Cabana
Crisp Cantaloupe
Pistachio Pudding

I made this card simple so the colors would shine.  The Floral Fusion Sizzlit is a perfect flower to showcase these colors. 

The card base is Whisper White embossed with the Framed Tulips embossing folder.  I cut a Floral Fusion flower in each color.  Glue dots hold each layer in place and a single Rhinestone shines in the center.  The Sentiment from Pursuit of Happiness is perfect for my Life right now. 

Work, Royals, New Stampin' Up Catalog and blogging everyday can be a bit overwhelming!  And I forgot mowing!  Little time to reflect, but being HAPPY where I am is so rewarding.  I hope this card makes you Happy and anxious to see more creations with new product.

Ingredients:

Pursuit of Happiness 121907 Wood $17.95,  121970 Clear $13.95 Retiring******
Whisper White card stock 100730 $8.50
Framed Tulips embossing folder  121809  $7.95
Flower Fusion Sizzlit   115969 $5.50
Basic Rhinestone Jewels 119246  $4.95
In Color card stock bundle available June 1st
 
Shop online 24/7:  www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment