Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Best Brother Ever!!

Today would have been my Brother's 58th Birthday.  He was taken too soon!  I had been stamping 2 years when he passed away and he was my biggest fan.  Always anxious to see my latest creations! Miss him bunches!

So this card is for Kevin, he loved to fish and loved tropical fish.  He saved money for a 50 gallon glass bottom fish tank and unfortunately the first time he filled it the bottom cracked.  Thankfully it was a slow leak, but a mess never the less.  Mom was not a happy!


This card was super simple.  Whisper White card stock stamped  the Sentiment with Island Indigo ink then embossed with one of the NEW embossing folders.  First I sprayed water on the Photo paper and then dropped ink and let it run in the water.  Let dry or use the heat gun to speed along the process.  Then stamp the images.  I used By the Tide and stamped the Fish image in Island Indigo and the sea weed in Pistachio Pudding.  Then I cut the photo paper with the Labels Framelits and trimmed one side to line up with the card edge.



www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment