Saturday, May 18, 2013

May Paper Pumpkin

My Red box arrived today with my crafting escape.....here is a sneak peek of the kit contents.







The kit is a 5X5 chip board brag book.  I will be working on my sample and also making some cards as there is plenty of product to make the book and scraps for cards. 
Check out the side bar for all the info about Paper Pumpkin.  $19.95 a month for a ready, set, GO project.  Perfect for the new crafter to get a feel for paper crafting!

Paper Pumpkin is only available as a monthly subscription.  You can cancel your subscription at any time or skip a month.  See details at www.mypaperpumpkin.com
Choose Kathy Swanson as your Demonstrator if you sign up so I get credit for your subscription.

I am busy with my Kitchen remodel, shopping is almost done, now the hard part.....packing up the kitchen and finding a place to store it for a month.  Snoopy will be shocked when I move her food and water tomorrow.  Wish me luck!

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment