Sunday, May 19, 2013

Paper Pumpkin......under construction

Since I don't have children I always turn to Snoopy for a cute picture.  She will be my muse for this 5X5 brag book.  This book would be perfect for a Teenager's Summer Vacation, Graduation, or any occasion worth documenting.  Easy to assemble and pre-cut pages with holes punched.  I used the Crop-o-dile to punch holes in my Cover papers.  The kit comes with 6 pieces of 2 sided designer paper 6X6.  I cut these 6 papers to 5X5 and used 4 pieces to cover the 2 5X5 pieces of chipboard.  Tombow adhesive works perfectly for this!  Holes were punched and the 1 inch strips were used as borders on each cover.  The remaining 2 papers were hole punched and added to the stack of 6 pre-punched pages for a total of 8 double sided 5X5 pages.  You could add cardstock or designer paper for additional pages and make you book as big as the jump rings will allow!

The kit also contains a Basic Black stampin spot, 2 jump rings, 2 Pool Party buttons, 2 arrow clips, 2 clear mount stamps and 6 sheets of adorable sayings and stickers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment