Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Visit my Stampin' Up store for the best selection of retiring stamps, accessories and decor elements.  The list will be posted at Midnight MT April 25th, the early shoppers get the limited items! 

www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net

Also shop the Clearance rack and remember the "Summer Smooches Promotion"  and Occasions Mini Catalog" ends April 30th.  I have the petite purse and a card in a previous post using the Summer Smooches, love those bright colors!!

Sorry I have not posted since the Royals were in town.  I work at the Stadium, so the past 10 days have been busy!  Hopefully the team can get their Mo-jo back and win on the road!
Speaking of Mo-jo, MY Stampin' mo-jo has been on hold and I need to get in the studio and create.  Here are some pictures of "retiring stamp sets" on cards to Inspire you!!

Occasions Mini stamp set "Take it to Heart"

"Packed for Dad" in the Occasions Mini and "Many Mustaches" from the Big Catalog

 Gnome Sweet Gnome from the Occasions Mini
 "Under the Stars" from the Big Catalog, Oh I'm gonna miss this set, love the Bear and the skeeters!!
 "Beary Best Friends","Beary Best Wishes" I am afraid most of the Build a Bear items will be retiring along with the stamp sets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment